How Many People LOVE Me!

Monday, February 14, 2011

To Get You Ready For Tonight!

My first story is a Vampire Diaries Fan Fic

Its not finished but I'm working on it.  I'm hoping that maybe if I get some words of encouragement and that people like reading my stuff that maybe I will finish it.

It kinda has a title right now because I name all of my stories after songs.  Each story seems to have a song that it just meshes well with but this one theres been so many songs that I can't just pick one because not just one song says everything that this story is about.

Its about Love, Betrayal, Fighting for Whats yours and heartache.  I Hope you enjoy it and leave me comments.  Any and all are accepted but if you are just trying to be a jackass don't bother...I don't want to hear it.

Now For the Prologue of The Mess I Made



Prologue
Mystic Falls 2004
          Damon groaned as he felt Kylee get out of bed. 
          “I was comfortable…” he said to her as she ran for the bathroom.
          “I have to pee I’ll be back in a few minutes.” She answered.
          “Alright…” he said as he rolled over and went back to sleep.
          Kylee did the “gotta pee” dance as she tore everything out from the back of the linen closet to find the thing she had hidden there.
          She grabbed it and began opening it as she felt like she was going to die from the lack of peeing.  She sat down and peed on the stick and before she could even wait 5 minutes there was the darkest pink line she had ever seen in her life.  She was 18.  She had just graduated from Mystic Falls High school with a GPA to die for.  And she was the fiancée of Damon Salvatore.  They had enough secrets to keep from the world they didn’t need this particular one to add to it.
          Kylee decided at that moment that it was time to leave and she began the preparations in her head as she wrapped the test up in the plastic bag and went to take it out to the trash can before she began cooking Damon and Stefan breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment